|Name||Full Name||Wilfred Arthur BLACKNELL|
|Birth||12/08/1903, Ruabon, Denbighshire|
|Parents||Frederick BLACKNELL x Clara FREER [Family]|
|Spouse||Ceridwen DANIELS b. 12/01/1903 d. 06/02/1998 [Family]|
|Children||1. Wilfred Arthur BLACKNELL b. 12/12/1924 |
2. Denys BLACKNELL b. 20/08/1926 d. 17/03/1994
3. Sylvia BLACKNELL b. 22/08/1931
4. Ronald BLACKNELL b. 22/08/1931 d. 19/01/2006
5. Rosemary BLACKNELL b. 22/01/1941
Wilfred Arthur BLACKNELLi, 5th child of Frederick BLACKNELL and Clara FREER [Family], was born on 12/08/1903 in Ruabon, Denbighshire. He died on 11/11/1966 in Llay aged 63. Wilfred was buried in Johnstown Crematorium.
3 sons and 2 daughters listed.
2. Studied Llay Infants, Junior and Grove Park Grammar Wrexham. Joined the Royal Navy as an apprentice 4th February 1947. Spent most of his time in the RN on destroyers, with his first stint abroad for two & half years in the Mediteranean. Not really suited to the life and was very happy to leave 21st August 1961! Married in Londonderry N.Ireland while serving at HMS Sea Eagle Londonderry.; [Note Record]