|Name #1||Full Name||Alice GILBERTii|
|Name #2||Full Name||WHITEiii|
|Birth||Between 1876 and 10/1876iv, Calverton, Nottinghamshire|
|Death||Between 1923 and 07/1923v, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire|
|Parents||Unknown x Frances GILBERT [Family]|
|Ancestral File Number||22|
Alice GILBERTi, ii, only child of Frances GILBERT [Family], was born between 1876 and 10/1876iv at Screveton, in Calverton, Nottinghamshire. Alice died between 1923 and 07/1923v in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire aged about 47.
She was also known as WHITEiii.
She was christened on 25/04/1877vi, 1 at St Wilfreds Church, Calverton, Nottinghamshire, in Calverton, Nottinghamshire. Alice was recorded in a census on 03/04/1881vii in Calverton, Nottinghamshire. She was a Lace Finisher in 1891viii. She was recorded in a census on 05/04/1891ix in Basford, Nottingham.
1877 Multiple Baptism St Wilfreds Calverton. Elizabeth Blacknall. John Blacknall. Alice Gilbert. All Baptised 25th April 1877. Elizabeth and John were the children of John and Jane Blacknall. Alice Gilbert was the daughter of Frances Gilbert Single Woman. Frances Gilbert was the daughter of Jane Blacknall who was unmarried and Jane Gilbert when Frances was born. @N156@. @N157@. @N155@.
No children listed.
|(unknown image type)|
1. NameParentsAbodeOccupationMinister AliceFrances Gilbert Calverton single woman T Woolen Smith; [Note Record]
2. Alice was born illigitimate and mother Frances married later in life to Walter White. She assumed the name White and even my father refers to her as Alice White as he thought that was her real name.
3. 1837 On Line Web Site 9.1.2004
4. Calverton Parish Records fiche 9 Nottingham Archives 5th November 2003
5. 1891 Census 53 Gauntly St RG 12 2689/88 Nottm Archives 5th November 2003
i. GEDCOM from Alan Walker; [Source Record]
ii. Information Given by M Williams; [Source Record]
iii. Self2; [Source Record]
iv. Free BMD Web Site; [Source Record]
v. 1837 On Line3; Page Deatths; Text Gill Alice Nottingham 7B 287 September Qtr 1923; [Source Record]; Certainty Primary Evidence
vi. Calverton Parish Records4; Page Fiche 9; [Source Record]; Certainty Primary Evidence
vii. 1881 Census on Line; Page RG11 3337/11; [Source Record]; Certainty Primary Evidence
viii. 1891 Census; Page RG 12 2689/88; [Source Record]; Certainty Primary Evidence
ix. 1891 Census5; Page RG 12 2689/88; [Source Record]; Certainty Primary Evidence